Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
I Prayed For Death EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
I Prayed For Death EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
I Prayed For Death EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
I Prayed For Death EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

I Prayed For Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

I Prayed For Death Empty
PostSubject: I Prayed For Death   I Prayed For Death EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Hello the name is Audrey Smith. I am now 16 and have had a very hard life. You see my mother passed away when I was 8, which caused my dad to turn to alcohol and my brother to hate me.
I didn't go to school because of all my bruises that covered my body. I haven't been since I was 9. It all started then.

I came down the steps to my father yelling for me to hurry up. As soon as I reached him. I felt a sharp pain across my face, then the taste of blood in my mouth. I looked at him and asked "why daddy" which only caused him to get angry. He smack me with so much force I fell to the floor. I cried for hours while my brother laughed. He didn't go to school that day because daddy said he needed to be trained. I woke up in the same spot I fell. I heard them talking and I knew then my life was about to change.

"Son she killed your mother she must pay." My father said.

"Dad what happens when she tells someone?" Kyle asked.

"It's simple she dies!" He smiled evilly at me "you her that you little brat?"

"Yes daddy." I didn't dare look at him.

"Good go to your room and stay till I or your brother calls for you."

That night I cried so hard that I just prayed for my life to be over. I prayed for death. Now here I am 7 years later and still taking every hit from both. I do everything from cleaning to cooking. My brothers friends even take advantage of me from time to time. Just so dad can get money. Yes he sales my body to whom ever will pay. I don't talk anymore because there is no point.

"Audrey get down here now!"

I walked down the stairs to meet my fathers anger state.

"What did I tell you about leaving a dirty spoon in the sink!" He yelled at me.

I went to turn to take care of it when he grabbed my hair roughly and threw me on the floor. He started to kick me and I heard a sticking sound of what was my rib. That didn't stop him though. He grabbed my hair once again and threw me towards my brother. Kyle caught me and laughed. He took me up to my room and threw me inside. He walked over and punched me right in the face. I didn't care, it didn't matter anymore. My father came up a few seconds later with the dirty spoon. He repeatedly hit me in the head with it. Till finally I blacked out.

When I woke I had some strange guy staring at me. I knew that this be one of the customers dad set up. He looked at me and his smile faded. He called my father in and spoke.

"What is wrong with her?" The stranger said.

"She didn't listen and got jumped because she went down a alley." Dad lied.

"Well I think she needs to go to the hospital." The stranger said.

"She is fine now are you going to have your fun with her or not?" Dad questioned getting angry.

The guy looked at me with guilt. He sent my father away. And tried to get me to talk. He knew my father lied. He knew there was more to the story but I wouldn't talk. He finally said that he would come back to check on me. But I never got to see him again. That night was the end.

Dad came up and beat me so bad. He let Kyle in on it and the just kept beating me. I went in and out on consciousness serval times. Then my dad did the unthinkable he told Kyle to leave for the night while he taught me a valuable lesson. My dad raped me that night and then death took me. I wouldn't let him win. When he fell asleep I made my way to the bathroom. I wrote a note for the stranger who told me his name I would never forget. Mark Graft. My note simply said.

Dear Mark Graft,

Thank you so very much for your kind words. I just couldn't wait any longer. For 7 years my father and brother abused me. They sold my body to thousands of men. But they never once touched me that way till tonight. My father raped me, and I new that was the beginning of something I couldn't take. I want to thank you for letting me realize there is good in the world. So please make sure my brother and father get what they deserve.

Audrey Smith

I then slid the knife across my neck and let death take me.
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

I Prayed For Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Talents :: Short Stories-
Jump to: