Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 pm

I stumbled back a few steps and held her tightly as we kissed, moving my mouth against her soft one as I laid her on my bed and hoovered over the top of her, shifting so all my weight was on my arms and not her, kissing her felt just as good as I last remembered it to be, a loud call of "dinner" and i groaned, of course after finally being able to kiss we got interrupted. I pulled back slightly "is it wrong if the sight if you getting angry at my mum turns me on" I laughed and brought my lips back to hers.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:08 pm

I laughed and shook my head. "Come on before they think we are doing something we shouldn't be doing" I paused and looked at his face he looked pained so I kissed his lips and added. "Not here at least, wait till we get home."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 pm

"Your killing me" I mumbled lightly as I got off her. I wanted to eat then get back home, taking her straight to my bed. Everyone was seated when we walked in hand in hand and Jordon wiggles his brows at us. I pulled out Riley's seat and sat beside her, placing my hand on her thigh and leaving it there. Mum still looking at her with a tight lipped look. Ella came in with her dolls and took a seat beside me, I had just brought a drink to my mouth when mum chose the moment to speak "so Riley how did manage to seduce my son" yeah the drink flew out of my mouth then.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Ok I don't know if it was my hormones or the tone of her voice. So what I said kind of shocked me. "Well ma'am would you like to know full details or would you like me to get to the point. Because I don't mind either way, but you might want to excuse your grand daughter. Because the full details isn't that appropriate." I paused and then continued. "Actually it's not appropriate for dinner talk as well as your question wasn't!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Everyone in the room was stunned at her response, hell I couldn't have been prouder that she didn't take the crap from her but also that meant mum was awake of our now obvious sex life. I also knew by the way mum had watched her not take a sip of her wine she knew she was pregnant. I looked over at Riley and gave her a kiss, yes kissing her in front of everyone and standing up "well just thought I'd let you know we're having a baby!" I said a little excitedly and that may be from alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 pm

I looked up at him stunned, but what happened next stunned not only me but him as well. "A baby? Oh my dear boy I'm so happy for you. And this lovely girl. Well she is perfect for you. She wont put up with anything. So when are you two going to get married?" His mother said as I chocked on my water.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:04 pm

I think I almost passed out that reaction from her was never in a million years expected, then to throw the word marriage into the end I could just hear the sirens going off in Riley's head. She was going to freak I knew it. I sat down and scratched the back of my head nervously as I looked at mums surprisingly happy face "dunno?" I spoke "were not getting married" Hell we weren't even dating officially.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Well he was being honest. I was about to say something but Jordan beat me to it. "Don't let them full you they are so together. They just won't admit it to one another. You should see them at home. It's like they are already married, mum." I glared at Jordan why did he have to say home. Oh god these people probably think I'm a whore. "I'm not a uh," I looked at Ella next to Liam. "I'm not like that I don't sleep around. I care for Liam I do, I just have hard time trusting specially guys. Before Liam came in my life I only trusted my best friend Samuel, but I think that's more because he is gay." I don't know why I felt the need to say any of that.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:41 pm

I have Riley a stern look "don't justify yourself to her, I know what you are and your nothing but a kind, beautiful and amazing woman" I turned back to mum and dad "there isn't a wedding and won't be until we're both ready for that, if you have a problem then we'll leave and you won't see our baby" then turned to Jordan and smirked at him "you want to walk home? If not then shut up or ill tell everyone about the night three months ago" yes that was something my mum would have a flying fit about.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:52 pm

What he said last peeked my interest. I started feeling sick and I stood up, "if y'all would excuse me I'm not feeling to well." I looked at Liam. "I would like to go home if that s ok." I gave him a wink. "It was nice meeting y'all." Laura hugged me and told me to call her for dirt on Liam. Which made me laugh. I hugged Ella. And then Liam's father looked me up in down in a perverted way that really did make me sick. His mother actually hugged me. Once in the car I decided to ask. "So Liam, Jordan, what happened 3 months ago and don't say nothing. I want to know since I'm living with y'all."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:01 pm

I couldn't help the roar of laughter that left my mouth, there was no way in hell she would let this go and I had been hoping she forgot about it but by the looks of her wide eyes she was wanting to hear what happened "well three months we went to a bar, Jordan was drunk and I mean off his head and almost legless, I left before him and the next morning went to check and see how he was doing, when I opened his bedroom door I got the surprise of my life" I was cut off by Jordan's loud yell "don't effing say it" I laughed harder as I continued "turns out the hot chick he was up all night with was infact a guy"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:08 pm

"wait does that mean?" I,looked in the back at Jordan and he blushed and put his head down. I then looked at Liam!
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:19 pm

I nodded "yes" then looked at Jordan who was looking down and I lightly punched his arm "hey it's nothing to be embarrassed about, just as long as your happy then stuff the rest"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 pm

"oh my god that's so cute! So what type of guys are you into because likes said my best friend is gay and he is totally awesome. Even if y'all wouldn't hit it off which I totally think you would. You would be like the bestest of friends. If is like me only a lot manlier. You can't tell he is gay!" I had to stop because I noticed his face turning more red. "I'm so happy right now!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:50 pm

"How old is he?" Jordan finally asked when we got inside the house "show me a photo" I knew it wouldn't take him long to get interested and ask questions, he'd been shocked when he woke up and seen the guy at First. I walked past her as she was getting even more excited about them being so right for each other. Her words not mine. I lowered my mouth to her ear and whispered "I'll be ready to collect when you are" and kissed her ear and I ran my hand over her butt. Heading upstairs to get into bed and watch some tv while i see if she was game.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:11 pm

I wanted to make him sweat a little so I sat down with Jordan. "Ok so he is 22, and I think I have a picture of us on my phone." I said pulling it out. "Yeah. This is a good one it was when we were at the gym and he is shirtless." I showed Jordan and his eyes went wide. "So what do you think?" I watched as he continued looking at the photo. "He's uh, yeah. Do you think I can get his number?" I smiled I got a better idea. I took my phone then took a picture. It was a good picture too. I then sent it to Samuel. A few seconds later my phone rang. I smirked. "Hey Sammie boy! Yeah no that is my friend, yeah I know he is hot, uh huh yeah sure ill give you his number." Jordan wrote it down in a hurry. "I told Sam. Yeah we do need to catch up maybe tomorrow it's Saturday, yeah maybe you can come over! Alright love ya too!" I hung up and smiled "he said your hot!" Before Jordan could say anything his phone rang. "Hello! Yeah this is him. Oh hi yeah she told me..." He walked away smiling. So I went upstairs. I walked into Liam's room. "They are way to cute!" I laid down and kissed his now bare chest.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:22 pm

"Thought you forgot about me" I ran my hands through her hair as she laid down beside me and I traced her lips with my thumb "so you set them up together, Jordan needs a guy in his life" I let out a yawn and stretched slightly "you won my mother over, how did that happen?" I had been expecting her to hate Riley.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:28 pm

I laughed. "No I didn't forget about you. Yes I did set them up and Samuel,needs a good guy as well. And as far as your mom goes I have no clue I was just my self!" I leaned over and kissed his lips. "I told you I have dealt with worse, your dad kind of creeped me out when we were leaving it was like he was perving on me. But enough of that. I want to know more about you, so talk!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Ugh where to start "well I actually have been classes as a genius, I have job offers daily from schools across the country wanting me to teach there but it doesn't interest me, I grew up well and went to a boarding school, got into some trouble when I was younger with smoking pot while at college, it helped me study" i chucked "I prefer to stay in than go out, favourite colour is blue, and favourite food is pizza since its easy and comes in a box" I frowned for a moment at my dad, he always had a thing for younger women and I would defiantly keep and eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:49 pm

I smiled as he talked about himself. "Pizza?" I shook my head. "I'll change that because I actually make the best pizza and it doesn't come in a box." I pecked his lips again. "Lets watch a movie! You pick I wanna see what you like!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:53 pm

I grabbed the best movie to watch, one I had seen hundreds of times over but never got sick of, the hangover, I pressed play and we laid back in the bed, my arms wrapped around her body as she snuggled into my chest. Normally I would think sex was the best feeling but nothing beats the way I felt now. I bent down and kissed her softly as I rested my hand over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:27 pm

I laughed when I realized what movie he put in. "I absolutely love this movie." Then his hand landed on my belly. I couldn't help but love the feeling. As I was getting more comfortable the door flew open to a happy Jordan! "I'm so glad we weren't in the middle of anything!" He jumped on the bed and grabbed me. "Thank you he seems so awesome and your right his personality is like you! He is coming over and hanging out tomorrow with us!" Jordan said. "Yay!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Jordan looked like a kid at Christmas, bouncing up all over the bed and grinning widely about this guy he was meeting, he left and raced down the hall "he'll love you forever now" I laughed, maybe I should tell her what Happened "uh a while ago he actually tried to kill himself, he went into a deep depression and that's why he's living here" I said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:59 pm

"really, because of who he likes?" I thought about it. "Samuel was the Sam way. I didn't know he was gay, and he never told me. He to.d his parents and they hated it. So he came to me and asked if I could help him and just pretend to be his girlfriend so I did for a long time we even got best couple in high school." I chuckled remembering it. "I really think they will be good together but if not they will be good friends."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:14 pm

"they have a thing called best couple?" I asked her. "some of his other friends didn't like it too well and well I didn't really know until I found him in bed with another guy, he thought I would be pissed but I didn't care, hopefully them two can make it work" I lent in closer "like us" I whispered softly as placed a hard kiss over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: