Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:39 pm

As soon as the kiss broke. I chuckled a little. "So did you catch them in the act or what?" I was curious. Before he spoke I kissed him again. "I like you Liam."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:47 pm

I smiled over her mouth as she kissed me once again "good coz I like you too" I ran my hand through her hair and scrunched it in my fingers as i pulled back "and I justt hought he was laying on top of another girl until I noticed the hair legs and big feet" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:01 pm

"Oh my you so caught them!" I laughed. "I'm sorry, it's just to funny." I stopped laughing as I took in his face he looked confused. So I kissed him and rolled onto him so I was straddling him. I giggled when his hands went down my sides tickling me by accident.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:06 pm

"I love your laugh" I grinned and lightly ran my fingers into her sides so she laughed again. "question, do you think you'll see your mum again?" I had been wondering that all night.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:18 pm

I stopped laughing. "I'm not sure. I mean I can't see her if she is still with him. But she is my mom I still love her. It's just complicated. Why?"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:30 pm

"just wondering that all, now come back here so I can kiss you again" I smiled and pulled her down to me, wrapping my legs around her I rolled us over and pinned her to the bed, kissing her softly and getting more and more passionate as I grinded my body to her "god I cant get enough of you" I kissed down her neck and started sucking.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:11 pm

I laughed, and kissed him back with the passion he was giving me. I moaned lightly when he sucked on my neck. "Oh god." I started unbuttoning his pants. i flipped him over and I made my way down and pulled his pants off, then his boxer making his thick long hard on spring out. I licked my lips and then licked up his shaft, till I got to his head, I then took him in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 pm

I lent up on my arms to watch as she started sucking me off, her mouth and tongue gliding up and down as she used her hand to pull me, throwing my head back to the pillow I couldnt help but raise my hips to feel her take me in all, sucking hard and faster "gunna blow" I barely managed to even speak before I groaned and spurted in her mouth, I watched as she moved up and licked her lower lip. pulling the dress off her and getting her completely naked I explored her body, using my fingers as I slowly drove them inside her hitting her g spot as I made my way down her chest, sucking her nipples then getting lower, stopping at her stomach and placing a kiss on her lower flat stomach I went further down and replaced my fingers with my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:41 pm

As his fingers slip out and his tongue licked and thrusted in. I couldn't help the moan. He brought me to my orgasm with ease. "Fuck Liam!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:47 pm

I kneeled between her thigs and raised her hips slightly as I thrusted inside her, holding her hips up off the bed as I pulled out slowly and then back in, savouring the feel of her warmth that was wrapped around me, "god" I groaned on the verge of blowing, I let her bottom half go and laid down fully on top of her and slamming my lips to her, my tongue dominating in her mouth as we found a rythym together.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm

I was going to cum any moment. God he knew what he was doing. I wish I did as well. He thrusted a few more time seeing us both over the edge. After a while as we laid there. We talked a little and then I asked the question no one wants to ask. "Liam, I'm not experienced as you, and I was wondering if I was doing things ok?" I felt my cheeks heat up.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:25 pm

I noticed her reddened cheeks immediately and felt my gut drop, does she really think that she's bad? I pulled her closer into my chest as shifted so I could see her face. "want to know a secret, it's pretty embarrassing for me but I've only ever slept with three women including you, you by far are the best I've ever had" and I kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 pm

I smiled but I wasn't so sure, I will have to ask Jordan or Laura! "I'm tired." I yawned. "Lets sleep!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 pm

"sounds good" I agreed and pulled the covers up higher over us, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer to my body. falling asleep within minutes. when I woke I was alone in the bed, just like the last time we slept together here. I walked down the stairs in my boxers and found Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:23 pm

I woke up and called Samuel and wanted to get together for breakfast to talk bout Jordan. Once I met him I sat and started in. "Ok he is really sweet, he has been struggling with him bing gay all his friends disowned him except Liam. Ad he tried o harm himself because of it. Liam took him in and about 3 months ago Liam walked in on a encounter of him with a guy. He doesn't sleep around but I just think you two will get a long good." After a little more talk I had to get going before Liam freaked I left a note saying catching up with Ava and Samuel over breakfast. I walked in and was engulfed in a hug.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:49 pm

I had my arms wrapped around her so tight "you know the last time we slept together here you took off" I mumbled into head "kinda thought you did the same until i read the note" I let her go and kissed her lightly then scratched the base of my neck "so want to have a study lesson?" I asked slightly embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 pm

i smiled at him. "Yeah sure it will pass the time before Samuel gets here." I kissed his cheek and walked over to hug Jordan. "Are you excited Jordy!, I know my Sammie is!" I walked into the other room and waited for Liam.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 pm

I came back with a rather large book and sat it in front of her "read this then write a essay on it" her jaw dropped and I laughed "or you could blow your teacher and we'll call it even" I pecked her lips and headed to the kitchen to grab a drink for us both.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 am

I laughed as he walked away. I knew Jordan went out to get stuff for tonight. So I took off my clothes and sat there. If you thought he could get away with saying that and walking away he was another thing coming. When he came back in his jaw hit the floor. "What's wrong professor?"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:30 am

I was hard as a rock "fuck" I breathed out quietly. I walked over to her or more like ran and had her chair pulled out, all I wanted to do was taste her. fuck the studying and I had her on the table and devouring her hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:34 am

"shit, I'm going to cum if you don't slow down baby!" He was so good at this. My heart sped up and my breathing escalated. "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:39 am

I kept going as she came. "god you taste good" I looked up at her then went back down. I wanted her badly and kept eating her, licking her and sucking her clit hard as I fingered her, pushing another in her tight hole. My dick was itching to get out and fuck her hard. But I wasn't going to. I wanted to have her cumming with only my mouth until she squirted.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:49 am

"fuck, Liam." I felt the sensation hit me again. As he continued. Holy hell, he has a mouth of a genius. ((Haha he is a genius. Sorry)). As I was on the verge for the 3rd time I fell apart like never before. "Oh fuck what was that!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:54 am

(ha!)

My mouth and top half of my shirt was all soaked as I stood up the the breathless woman on the table "that sexy was you squirting" I'll give myself an A+ for achieving that. I lifted the base of my shirt and pulled it off, wiping my mouth and neck from her juices that dripped down. "enjoy?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:05 am

I smiled as best as I could. "Baby that was amazing." I said as I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: