Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:45 am

I stepped towards the bed instead of answering her, I think she could feel my answer as she ground herself over me, I pushed her down, moving over the top of her as I kissed her hard, she let out a moan and I took that chance to taste her more, my tongue over hers, sweetness filling my mouth as we kissed, her hands running over my neck as I made my way down her wet body, kissing and sucking over her skin, I pulled back and looked up at her as she breathed hard "want me to stop bad girl?"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:51 am

i was loving the feeling of his mouth and tongue all over my body. "No please don't stop." Although I think I should have stopped him but I couldn't my body wanted him badly. He chuckled and continued his journey exploring my body.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:00 am

I make my way up her stomach, my head hurt from the grip she held on my hair as she pushed my mouth harder into her, her breathless wimpers were almost getting me off as it was, I moved so I was pressed against her, giving a hard thrust, I grunted low, enjoying what felt like pure bliss, my mouth coming back over hers as I picked up a rythym as we moved together.

(didnt know how dirty I was aloud to make it lol, hope thats ok)
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:06 am

i was in pure bliss its been too long for me and he knew what he was doing. I moaned as he picked up his pace and I followed. I was getting closer and closer to my climax. But I want to ride him, so I took control some how making him roll over bringing me on top. I bounced up and down feeling my walls tightening.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:13 am

She was moaning loudly, taking control and pushing me further into the bed, I loved it, I knew she was close so I moved my hand between her thighs and rubbed over her spot as my other hand rubbed her breast, she tightened and I then blew within seconds as she came hard crying out loudly, her fingers digging into my chest as she collasped on top of me, I kept my thrusts up to draw out our orgasms until I couldn't move. "well that was.." I trailed off unable to even talk properly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:24 am

I was breathing heavily and I just laid on his chest. "Yea I know what you mean". I said in between breathes. I raised my head and looked at him . I can't believe I just totally had sex with a almost completely stranger and it didn't only happen once that night. We had went at it another I don't know 3 or 4 more times before a collapsing and finally dozing off. I woke u the next morning to see him still sleeping I grabbed a shirt of his and went to find my clothes Well I found my boots and my shorts but could find anything else u called for a cab and while waiting I wrote a note.
I had a good time last night! I might see you around. Monica!
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 am

I tossed the note back on the dresser as I reached for my tie, it didn't really bother me that she took off, I guess it saved having that awkward conversation when we woke up the next morning. Monica I definately wouldn't mind seeing you around again soon I thought to myself, definately not a good girl. I had spent the rest of the weekend going over work and ignoring my mothers calls to come to dinner so she could show her prized son off at one of those ridiculus parties. I got in my Blake mercedes and sped out the long driveway, today I had my first day of work and was actually in a good mood, I got laid over the weekend and was about to do something I loved, teaching English.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:50 am

The weekend passed do fast and now toddy is the first day of school. I told Ava and Samuel about my night of lust. They were both jealous. I walked around trying to find my lip gloss I was so going to be late ave left and said she would save me a seat. I rounded the corner and looked at my watch only 10 minutes late its nit that bad. Depending on the size of the class the teacher is most likely still taking role call. I walked in and almost everyone's eyes fell on my I heard a few guys whistle or wolf call. Then Ava "Riley waters get your fine ass over here!" She said as I made my way still not looking at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 am

"quiet" I spoke in a hard voice as I took attendance, I was in the third class for the day and it hadn't been too bad. I came down to the final name and called it out "Riley Waters" I spoke looking up and around the class room until my eyes fell on her, those eys staring right into mine and I fell speechless, well I didn't think I'd get fired on my first day for screwing a student.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:49 am

i wasn't paying attention to the professor, I was talking to Ava and Samuel. About what we were going to do tonight, since none of us had any early classes. Then my name being called brought me back to reality. I looked up and there was Liam. The guy I had my only one night stand with. "Oh crap!" I said and Ava nudged me is the belly. I turned and said its him. Very quietly. She giggled and told Samuel. The only thing I could do was imagine my professor naked the whole dang lecture.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 pm

I have never been so anxious to have a class over "Miss Waters please stay after class" I called as the class came to a end. She stood in front of the desk and I stood up, walking slowly around to the front of her "so we meet again?" I smirked
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:16 pm

I didn't know what to do. "So we do." I looked at him as he smirked and all I could think about was ripping his clothes off. No bad Riley he is your professor. "Did I do something wrong professor?"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:23 pm

"Oh yes, underage drinking plus stealing my favourite shirt wasn't very nice" I grinned stepping closer to her, the scent of her perfume having aroused me, I was second away from taking her over my deck if I didn't control myself.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:31 pm

i laughed. "One I'm not underage I'm 21 old man. Two I couldn't find my favorite bra panties and shirt so till I get them back I will hold your shirt hostage!" I said winking at him.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Hold my shirt hostage I smirked at her "well I guess your going to have to come and look for it then, old man?" I frowned "Im 25, definitely not old" I grinned at her and lent back sitting on my desk, I needed to stop thinking about her that this, it's wrong, she's my student but a small part of me didn't care, well the lower half anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:38 pm

"Im not sure it's appropriate for a student to be going over to the professors house. We will do an even exchange or I keep your shirt." I gave a small smile this is so dangerous. If I went to his house I knew what would happen. "Is that all I have things to do today!" Ok so I lied. I just needed to get away before I did something I would regret.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:49 pm

"Alright then, miss waters your free to leave" I walked towards the door and opened it for her waiting for her to walk past. I could feel the tension between us still, I closed the door again and looked at her "why the hell can't I get you out of my head?" I whispered as I walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:59 pm

"what?" I could of sworn I heard him why he couldn't get me out of his head. I smiled shyly at him as he walked up to me. Standing only inches apart. My heart started to pick up. I couldn't help but look him in the eyes. I wanted badly to feel his lips on mine. I took in a deep breath. As I was going to open my mouth, I was caught of guard when his lips pressed against mine
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:04 pm

I kissed her before i could stop myself, I wanted her, I wanted to feel that mouth back over mine and her hands tugging through my hair again. I knew I caught her off guard but the way she kissed back, taking the lead I knew she wanted it too.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:21 pm

As I kissed him back and took control over the kiss. I noticed I was now pressed against the wall. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. As he trailed kisses to my neck causing me to moan.. "Oh god we shouldn't be doing this." I said. It was true but I wanted it.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:31 pm

I groaned when her hips flexed up and rubbed me, I heard her speaking but it only came out a whisper as I kissed down her neck "I know" I agreed but couldn't stop. Her legs tightened around me as I brought my mouth back to hers and kissed her furiously again. Pulling away I rested my head against hers "you better go before you loose another set of panties" I breathed out pushing my hard on against her.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 pm

I giggled against him, but I didn't get down. I leaned closer to his ear and bit lightly before whispering, "I'm not wearing any panties." Which was true I couldn't with the pants I was wearing because I hate seeing the outline of panties.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:46 pm

I found her mouth then led her to the desk and sat her down over it, kissing her as I slid my hand up her top and over her lacy bra, kissing down her neck and sucking lightly against her collarbone "god I want you" I groaned as her hand brushed over the tughtened front of my black suit pants.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:51 pm

i moane as he sucked on my collarbone. "Screw it." I said as I ripped his shirt open and buttons flew everywhere. I then started unbuttoning his pants and unzipping them. I slid my hand inside his boxers.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 pm

I hissed out through my teeth as she pulled me, I slid her bottoms off in a quick hurry and ran my hands up and down her thighs, feeling her wetness as she guided me inside her, I gripped her hips tightly as I started thrusting, quick and hard thrusts knowing that the door is unlocked and someone could walk in any second was only bringing me closer to the edge. I kissed her and moaned lowly over her mouth as I stared to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: