Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Luv or Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers to express freely!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» One Night Changes Everything!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:49 pm by melbenda

» Illegal Love
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 pm by Ash*Luv

» I Prayed For Death
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:48 pm by Ash*Luv

» Role Play Fun!
One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm by Ash*Luv

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

One Night Changes Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Riley was a typical 21 year old. Her father died at a young age, so it was just her mother and her. Her best friends Ava and Samuel have always been there for her. It was summer and they decided to go to a club with of course their fake ideas.

Liam is anything but typical. He is 25 and a genius. He got a job as a English professior at a local college. His best friend Jordan decided to go out and have fun before Liam starts his job.

What happens when Riley and Liam's paths cross and bring a unexpected pregnancy from one night of fun?

I will play Riley so ill need someone for Liam...

Name: Riley Waters
Bio:some above will add during rp.
Looks:One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 Pretty10
Back to top Go down
https://luv-or-hate.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:35 pm

I licked his shaft all over and pumped him a few times them kissed the tip of his head before taking him all in. He groaned and his hands flew to my hair as I bobbed up and down as fast as I could. I slowed down and repeated my process of licking and kissing then taking him all in.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:57 pm

I felt the back of her throat and came loud and hard "fuck" I cried out loudly as she sucked me harder until I grew hard again. I pulled her up and kissed her deeply, I could taste the cum but I didn't care I wanted her and needed her. I tore her underwear off and went inside her hard and fast, hold her legs up high so I could go deeper. "god your tight" I hissed as she tugged on my hair roughtly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 pm

i giggled and said "and your huge but I'm not complaining." I moaned and bit my lip as I felt my climax was near. "Fuck me harder!"
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

I was trying not to laugh as I gave it to her hard and when she came I joined her. slumping to her chest I kissed her "love you babe". An hour later I was running late to my fist class. Riley was in a playful mood and I wasn't complaining at all. By the time her class came I was ready to have her again and felt my crotch stir when she walked in and took a seat, opening her thighs to show me the bareness that I wanted to taste. Tease.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Before I walked into Liam's class I stopped by the restroom and took my panties off. I walked in and sat smack dead in front of him. I giggled lightly and Samuel sat next to me and ave on the other side. I saw looking at me so I opened my legs just enough for him to get a look. I saw him grab his crotch and noticed Samuel laugh.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 pm

"ugh well" I spoke and sat down. there was no way I could stand when I was rock hard. "just continue on from last lesson, pages 150 through to 244 and the essay is due friday, any one who forgets will get a instant fail" I looked up at Riley when no one was looking and slid my tongur out, giving it a flick. Two can play this game.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:03 pm

I watched him play with his tongue so I took it further. I slid my hand down and rubbed lightly watching his eyes about pop out of his head. I giggled and Samuel looked at me with questioning eyes. I went back to Liam watching me as I rubbed a little more.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 pm

I cleared my throat and adjusted myself. I knew I would blow if I kept watching her "Miss Waters, can you go into the equptment cupboard and grab the stack of books since you've finished your work"
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:26 pm

i looked at him and smiled. I got up and walked closer to his desk. "I sure can, is there anything else I can grab for you?" I heard Samuel chuckle but everyone else was to busy. I turned and walked to the Cunard I walked in and breath out the breath I've been holding.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:29 pm

She was taking to long, I stood up and noticed everyone was still writing so I walked into the room and closed the door slightly "fuck your a tease" I whispered quietly sliding my fingers up her skirt and slit them inside her wetness.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

when his fingers slid in me I moaned. "Liam we shouldn't someone could here us or walk in." I moaned slightly again. We are so not going to be able to stop.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:42 pm

I had my fly open and her up on the bench as I thrusted inside her "I'll make it up to you all night but I need to cum in you baby" I groaned as I fucked her hard, trying to keep my ears alert for someone walking in. I blew hard and fast and the look over her face told me she didn't cum. oops.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:14 pm

"I enjoyed the quick fuck but baby you don't need to make up for it just call it even for when you made me squirt!" I knew by me mentioning that moment would get him horned up again. I cleaned myself up and kissed him. Then walked out.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:20 pm

oh she was in for one hell of a night. I went back into the room with the books and sat them down on the desk. "everyone grab a book, this will be the next assignment" I went on about the assignment and most people groaned. The lesson ended and Riley left last, I pulled her into a hard kiss and whisperd "see you at home babe". I still had two more classes and could wait to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:30 pm

I was sitting at home with Samuel and Jordan telling them what happened and they both laughed. I had to tell someone. "So you sat in between Ava and I and was touching yourself for the professor! You dirty girl you." I smiled. "He seemed to like it. Didn't you noticed how long we were both gone for?" I laughed. "No, I can't believe my little sister is so dirty, pregnant and in love!" I smiled. "So what's up with you two, y'all hook up yet?" They both blushed. "You so did! Awe that's so cute." I said as I heard the door open.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:37 pm

I pulled up home after getting a few things from in town. I made a call and talked to the doctors, they had no problem with coming over, she was a family friend so I knew I could trust her. I could hear laughing as I walked in the house and found them all sitting down. Walking over to Riley I passed her a bunch of flowers and kissed her "doctor will be here in an hour".

Last edited by melbenda on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I looked at the flowers. They were beautiful. I got up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for the flowers, and seriously. I'm excited." I started walking to put the flowers in a vase when I heard Samuel say. "I think you should ask if all the wild and kinky sex y'all have been having is okay for the baby." My heart sunk "oh my god I didn't even think about that. I'm such a horrible person."
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:54 pm

I glared at Sam for mentioning that and walked over to her, "Your not a horrible person so stop thinking that, we will ask the doctor it's no problem" I pulled her into my chest and kissed her softly. "and we haven't done anything kinky, I should ask you what the set of cuffs is doing on your bedside table along with that pink thing" I called out to them both and felt a laugh underneath me.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 pm

I looked up at him and couldn't help but laugh. "Oh please tell me about this pink thing?" I said as I pulled Liam into the living room pushing him to sit so I can sit on his lap. Jordan seemed a bit embarrassed where Samuel didn't care. "First it's not pick. It's fuschia!" He said flicking his wrist. "Seriously don't tell me you know the actuall color of pink it it?" I asked. "Hell no, I'm gay but not fruity!" Sammie said. And we all laughed.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:34 pm

(that comment about it being fuschia had me laughing loudly!)

"it's a tickler" Sam said and I burried my head into Riley's back. fuck I didn't need to know that. "who uses it on who?" Riley asked and I clamped my hand over her mouth. "please don't answer that question" I begged loudly.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:40 pm

"Oh come on Sammie and I tell each other everything, and I mean everything." I said and Jordan jumped in. "Yeah like you getting in, in the supply cupboard in the middle of class!" "Yeah but that's beside the point, so do you use it on each other or does Sammie use it on you Jordy?" As Sammie was going to answer the door all rang.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:46 pm

"saved by the bell" I grinned and lifted her up off my lap. heading to the front door the doctor had arrived. she went into the spare bedroom and set up her things while I went and got Riley "babe doctors here" I grinned excitedly and took her hand leading her into the room.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:32 am

I walked into the room and introduced myself. And she told me to lay down so she could do a quick exam. She asked some questions and I sat up and asked mine. She said it was fine to have intercourse as long as we were comfortable with it. She then took out a machine and said "I'm not sure if we will be able to see much or here the heartbeat but I would like to try. So lay back and Im going to stick this long probe I side you, don't worry the whole thing is not going inside." As the doctor did this I looked over at Liam, I knew he was getting excited by this. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard this fast little heartbeat. "We have a strong heartbeat. Congratulations." She cleaned me up and and gave instructions and said she would see us in about 4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
melbenda
Admin
melbenda

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:38 am

"that was by far better than I thought" I pulled her into me as soon as we said goodbye to the doctor. "and we can have sex without worrying" I smirked down at her wiggling my brows. "but I don't think I can have do anything right now, the baby has freaked me out a little bit and I dont want to hurt her" I kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Ash*Luv
Admin
Ash*Luv

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:54 am

I looked at him... "Her? Why not him?" I asked, it really didn't matter to me but I was surprised by that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Night Changes Everything!   One Night  Changes Everything! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Night Changes Everything!
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luv or Hate :: Role Play :: Human & Normal Life RP-
Jump to: